Designed to address the infil & exfil operations of a Quick Reaction Force (QRF) team in mind, The QRF Series of boots offer a unique and purposeful optionfor when movement is essential. With design and performance influences from the outdoor trekking and approach shoe category, the QRF Series integrates an aggressive, lace-to-toe closure system for an optimal fit at the front of the boot, a medial side rappelling overlay and a low profile soling system to enhance performance in multiple environments.
These lightweight boots feature an easy in-and-out side zipper to help keep you on the move, with an extra-tall 9" height for additional support and protection. They are an ideal choice in tactical footwear for today's law enforcement personnel.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Mid-Calf" from arch
- Polishable toe
- 100% cattlehide leather & Destination P mesh upper.
- YKK Waterproof nylon zipper with molded security overlay.
- Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole.
- Exclusive long-wearing RAKKASAN rubber outsole for enhanced slip resistance and grip in multiple environments.
Belleville QRF Alpha B9Z1 HW SZ Boot
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov