This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Belleville C790ST Men's 8" Waterproof Steel Toe Flight & Combat Boot is approved for flight by the U.S. Air Force and is built for safety and comfort in mind. The C790 ST contains both an ASTM certified/EH rated steel toe and a Gore-tex lining that not only makes this boot waterproof, but also petroleum, oil and lubricant (POL) resistant. The lace-to-toe design also allows for a better, customized fit for increased stability and support.
Features & Specs:
- HEIGHT: 8" (Standard Military Height)
- UPPER: Flesh-side out cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- MIDSOLE: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- OUTSOLE: 100% rubber VIBRAM Sierra outsole
- INSOLE: Single density molded removable insert
- VANGUARD running shoe sole construction
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 standards for impact & compression and EH rated
- Durably waterproof and highly breathable GORE-TEX fabric
- AR 670-1 Compliant
- AFI 36-2903 Compliant