Belleville C300ST Men's 8" Coyote Hot Weather Steel Toe Boot
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Belleville C300ST Men's 8" Coyote Hot Weather Steel Toe Boot utilizes advancements in premium comfort technology to make this boot like your favorite running shoe. With an upper constructed of durable full grain cowhide leather and abrasion resistant 1000 denier nylon, the coyote C300 ST is not only tough, but highly breathable, too.
Features & Specs:
- Height: 8" (Standard Military Height)
- Upper: 100% cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- Midsole: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- Outsole: 100% rubber VIBRAM Sierra
- Insole: Single density molded removable insert
- VANGUARD running shoe sole construction
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 standards for impact & compression and EH rated
- Soft removable insole
- 8" height
- Made in USA & Berry Compliant
- AR 670-1 Compliant
- AFI 36-2903 Compliant