Please be advised that Belleville boots are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer, and there will be a delay in shipment. UPS Air shipments will take an additional 1-2 business days to process. If the manufacturer is backordered, LA Police Gear will try to obtain and provide the manufacturer's ETA.
The New Belleville 310 is not like all of the other tactical or assault boots on the market. How is it different, you ask? For one thing, Belleville 310 ACU Approved Hot Weather Tactical Tan Boots are MADE IN THE USA and BERRY Compliant. It also meets all U.S. Army boot requirements and specifications, making the 310 ACU Approved.
The 310 also offers new features that are different from all other Belleville boots an updated stylish running shoe design, extra padding for extra comfort, an all polyurethane one piece longer-wearing cushion outsole, heavy duty laces and eyelets, vents for drainage and cooling and more! Just look at all the 310 has to offer.
- Shock Absorbent MeraMax Polyurethane Sole System Extremely High Abrasion & Slip Resistance
- Durable Full Grain Tan Cowhide Leather & Cordura Nylon which Provides Additional Ankle Support
- Updated Stylish Tactical Running Shoe Design
- Extra Padded Collar & Tongue Double Stuffed for Comfort
- Drainage Vents to Increase Ventilation
- Toe Designed to Meet Army Specifications
- Lighter Weight than Military Spec boot LIGHTEST BELLEVILLE BOOT EVER!
- Height 8 (Standard Military Height)
- MADE IN USA
Belleville 310 ACU Approved Hot Weather Tactical Tan Boot
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov