Designed as a "Class C" Hiker, the 950 Mountain Combat Boot is built for use in extreme mountainous terrain. Combined with a Gore-Tex waterproof bootie which allows your feet to stay dry and comfortable along with the tough Vibram "Bifida" outsole, the 950 is sure to keep your feet comfortable and safe in the hardest conditions.
- Height: 7"
- Upper: Olive Nubuck leather with 360 degrees high abrasion rubber rand
- Midsole: Full lasting board with 1/8" Enlighten-U comfort foam
- Outsole: VIBRAM Bifida outsole with 90 heel for working broken rock & scree
- Insole: Polyurethane removable insert
- GORE-TEX waterproof fabric bootie
- Full leather gusset
- Low profile, closed lacing hardware to prevent snags
Belleville Boots 950 Mountain Combat Boot
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov