This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Belleville C790 Men's 8" Waterproof Flight & Combat Boot is Gore-tex lined, approved for flight by the U.S. Air Force, multi-functional and perfectly suited for both air and ground combat use. The lace-to-toe design also allows for a better customized fit for increased stability and comfort.
Features & Specs:
- HEIGHT: 8" (Standard Military Height)
- UPPER: 100% cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- MIDSOLE: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- OUTSOLE: 100% rubber VIBRAM Sierra
- INSOLE: Single density molded removable insert
- VANGUARD running shoe sole construction
- Durably waterproof and highly breathable GORE-TEX fabric
- AR 670-1 Compliant
- AFI 36-2903 Compliant