Belleville 775 Men's 8" Tan 600g Insulated Waterproof Boot
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Belleville 775 Men's 8" 600g Insulated Waterproof Boot is heavily insulated with 600 grams of Thinsulate. This all full-grain leather boot offers ultimate waterproof protection and superior slip resistance in icy conditions through the use of the Vibram 360° FIRE & ICE outsole made of a special rubber compound that will not harden in cold temperatures.
Features & Specs:
- Height: 8" (Standard Military Height)
- Upper: 100% cattlehide leather
- Midsole: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- Outsole: 100% rubber VIBRAM 360° FIRE & ICE compound designed to improve traction in icy conditions
- Insole: Single density molded removable insert
- VANGUARD running shoe sole construction
- Durably waterproof and highly breathable GORE-TEX fabric
- 600g THINSULATE Insulation