Please be advised that Belleville boots are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer, and there will be a delay in shipment. UPS Air shipments will take an additional 1-2 business days to process. If the manufacturer is backordered, LA Police Gear will try to obtain and provide the manufacturer's ETA.
Heavily insulated with 600G of Thinsulate insulation, this all full-grain leather boot also offers ultimate waterproof protection and superior slip resistance in icy conditions through the use of the Vibram 360 degree FIRE & ICE outsole made of a special rubber compound that will not harden in cold temperatures.
- All full grain cowhide leather upper
- VANGUARD sole construction combining a cushioned polyurethane midsole with a VIBRAM 360 degree FIRE & ICE outsole for superior traction in icy conditions
- 600g Thinsulate insulation
- Gore-tex waterproof fabric bootie
- Polyurethane removable insole
- 8" height
- Made in USA & Berry Compliant
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
Belleville Boots 775 Cold Weather Tan Insulated (600g) Combat Boot
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov