Belleville 633ST Men's 8" Sage Hot Weather Hybrid Steel Toe Assault Boot
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Belleville 633ST Men's 8" Hot Weather Hybrid Steel Toe Assault Boot is USA made, Berry Compliant and built to provide superior lightweight comfort and breathability in hot weather conditions. With its special hybrid construction and design, the Sabre 633 ST offers a safety toe boot option that is responsive to the varying environments in which it's worn.
Features & Specs:
- 100% cattlehide leather & nylon fabric upper
- Soft, shock-absorbent midsole and exclusive VIBRAM IBEX low profile outsole designed for improved mobility and maximize traction in rugged terrain
- Steel toe is ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 certified and EH rated
- Deeply serrated toe and heel bumper to aid in vertical climbing and crawling
- Sharp angled lugs and defined heel maximize traction
- Breathable moisture-wicking lining
- Aggressive lace-to-toe style allows for a customized fit
- Premium soft removable insole
- 8" height
- Made in USA & Berry Compliant