Belleville 330COYST Men's 8" Coyote Hot Weather Steel Toe Flight Boot
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Belleville 330COYST Men's 8" Coyote Hot Weather Steel Toe Flight Boot is a U.S. Navy, U.S Marine Corps and U.S. Air Force flight approved hot weather boot that offers a great combination of both cool comfort and safety. From the ASTM certified/EH rated steel toe to the Vibram Chevron outsole designed to minimize FOD and improve traction, the 330 COY ST exceeds all necessary aviation boot requirements.
Features & Specs:
- Height: 8" (Standard Military Height)
- Upper: 100% cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- Midsole: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- Outsole: 100% rubber VIBRAM Chevron to minimize FOD and improve traction
- Insole: Single density molded removable insert
- VANGUARD running shoe sole construction
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 standards for impact & compression and EH rated
- AR 670-1 Compliant
- AFI 36-2903 Compliant