Belleville 600 Hot Weather Combat Boots are U.S. Air Force Uniform Approved and are ideal for even the warmest conditions. Belleville Hot Weather Combat Boots are constructed with sage green leather and CORDURA Nylon Fabric and have a polyurethan cushioned midsole. When it comes to comfort and durability, you can't go wrong with the Belleville 600 Hot Weather Combat Boots.
- U.S. Air Force Uniform Approved
- VANGUARD Running Shoe Sole Construction
- Upper Material Sage Green Leather / CORDURA Nylon Fabric
- Lining - None
- Cushion Midsole Polyurethane
- Outsole Rubber, VIBRAM Sierra
- Polyurethane Removable Insert
- Height 8" (Standard Military Height)
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
Belleville Boots 600 - Hot Weather Combat Boots - U.S.A.F.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov