Belleville 390 DES Hot Weather Tan Combat Boots are expertly made using premium tan leather and CORDURA Nylon Fabric. With a polyurethan cushioned midsole, VANGUARD Running shoe sole, and VIBRAM Sierra rubber outsole, you know that your Belleville 390 DES Hot Weather Tan Combat Boots will be as comfortable as they are durable. Belleville 390 DES Hot Weather Tan Combat Boots are Army Combat Approved, and are the standard military height of 8 inches.
- ACU APPROVED
- VANGUARD Running Shoe Sole Construction
- Upper Material Tan Leather / CORDURA Nylon Fabric
- Lining None
- Cushion Midsole Polyurethane
- Outsole Rubber, VIBRAM Sierra
- Polyurethane Removable Insert
- Height 8" (Standard Military Height)
- Made in the USA and Berry Compliant
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov