This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Belleville 340 DES Men's 8" Desert Tan Hot Weather Flight & Combat Vehicle Boot is the first U.S. Army approved hot weather flight and combat vehicle boot. The 340 DES is made with a Nomex blended fabric that's engineered to stand up to excessive flame temperatures; therefore, won't melt, drip, or support combustion in the air, giving you the confidence it takes to focus on the fight.
Features & Specs:
- 100% cattlehide leather & Nomex blended flame resistant fabric upper
- VANGUARD sole construction combining a cushioned direct injected midsole with a 100% rubber
- VIBRAM Sierra outsole
- Anti-microbial lining to improve foot health by minimizing bacteria growth and odor
- Soft removable insole
- 8" height
- Made in USA & Berry Compliant
- U.S. Army Flight & Combat Vehicle Approved
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov