Ships from manufacturer - Allow several business day delay for processing.
Belleville 340 DES Hot Weather Flight and Combat Vehicle Boots are U.S. Army Flight Approved, U.S. Army Combat Vehicle Approved, and Army Combat Uniform Approved. Belleville 340 DES Hot Weather Flight Boots brings the wearer durability and comfort with its premium tan leather and nomex blended flame resistant fabric constructed, polyurethane cushioned midsole, and VIBRAM Sierra rubber outsole. The Belleville 340 DES Hot Weather Flight Boots also includes X-STATIC Anti-Microbial odor reducing lining and is the standard military height of 8 inches. Specifications:
- U.S. ARMY FLIGHT APPROVED
- U.S. ARMY COMBAT VEHICLE (TANKER) APPROVED
- ACU APPROVED
- VANGUARD Running Shoe Sole Construction
- Upper Material Tan Leather / NOMEX Blended Flame Resistant Fabric
- Lining X-STATIC Anti-Microbial, Odor Reducing Lining
- Cushion Midsole Polyurethane
- Outsole Rubber, VIBRAM Sierra
- Height 8" (Standard Military Height)
- Made in the USA and Berry Compliant
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
Belleville Boots 340 DES - Hot Weather Flight and Combat Vehicle (Tanker) Boot
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov