Bates Ranger is AR670-1 Compliant and is built to specifically meet military specifications. This durable hot weather boot features abrasion resistant flesh-out cattle hide leather and a breathable moisture wicking lining along with a durable long lasting rubber outsole.
- Abrasion Resistant Flesh-Out Cattle Hide Leather with Abrasion Resistant Nylon
- Moisture wicking mesh lining to keep your feet dry and Padded collar for comfort
- Secure lace to toe fit to provide additional support
- Medial side vents for Added Breathability
- Cushioned Removable Insert for Added underfoot Comfort
- Lightweight cushioned EVA midsole to deliver flexibility and performance
- Slip Resistant Rubber Outsole for added traction
- Cement construction providing you a lightweight and flexible platform
- AR670-1 Compliant. As an option to issue boots, soldiers may wear commercial boots of a design similar to the Army combat boot as authorized by the commander
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
Bates Ranger II Hot Weather Boot
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov