This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Bates Men's Rush Mid Coyote Boot is designed to respond to the speed of the job. This boot combines the best of a running shoe with the performance of a tactical boot. The lightweight, breathable upper actively cools, while the 4mm heel-to-toe drop provides the ultimate ground connection and stability. A grippy rubber outsole and directional lugs allow for quick lateral movements since the job doesn't come at you in a straight line.
- Lock heel into place: Molded heel cup
- Light yet strong support: Hot melt TPU overlays
- Rapid response to the ground: 4mm heel to toe drop
- Lateral response movement: Directional outsole lugs
- Fits like a running shoe: Built on an athletic last
- Greater air flow to keep cool: Open cell mesh upper
- Added protection and durability: Reinforced toe box
- Quickly secure foot for ideal fit: Speed lacing system
- Perfect balance of grip and durability: Rubber outsole
- Wider base for increased stability: Dynamic EVA wedge midsole
- Contoured to the foot for flexible movement: Removable molded footbed
- Actively pulls moisture away from foot to keep dry: Moisture wicking lining
- Shock absorption and rebound for lasting comfort: Strobel foam construction
- Eliminates excess waste in manufacturing process: One piece upper construction