The ASP Dual Fuel Raptor DF Flashlight has a Cree XHP-70 LED to provide nearly 2,000 lumens of blindingly bright, high contrast illumination. This flashlight can be powered by two CR123A primary batteries or the included 18650 Lithium-ion power cell that can be charged with a micro UCB charge port in either the battery or Raptor. Rotating the bezel of the Raptor reveals a charge port, charge indicator, Double Tap selector and Battery Capacity Indicator. To cycle through the three settings, press the activation button. Tighten the head of the Raptor to lock in the desired secondary level output. A Blue LED indicator confirms that the power source is active and is solid green when fully charged. The charger and retractable cord are encased in a zippered ballistic carrier.
- Dual Fuel (18650 or CR123A Cells
- 18650 In-Light Charging
- Battery Capacity Indicator (Green, Yellow, Red)
- Constant Switch
- Programmable Secondary Level Output
- Micro USB Retractable Reversible Plug Charge Cord Included
- Length: 6.5â
- Diameter: 1.57â
- Weight: 9.2 oz.
- High Output: 1900
- High Run Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Detachable Pocket Clip
- Foamed Vinyl Grip
- Front And Rear Clip Groove
- Ballistic Weave Travel Case
NOTE: Use only ASP 18650 Lithium-ion rechargeable batteries with Raptor DF lights.