AR500 Armor Adaptive Plate Insert
**United States law restricts possession of body armor for convicted felons. Many U.S. states also have penalties for possession or use of body armor by felons. LA Police Gear is also unable to ship any Body Armor, Plates, Shields, etc. to the state of Connecticut or outside of the United States. By purchasing body armor from LA Police Gear, you are certifying that you have not been convicted of any crime that would restrict you from being able to purchase or possess body armor under any Federal or State laws. Furthermore, you are acknowledging that you do not intend to use the body armor for any criminal purpose and that you are over the age of 18 years old.
LA Police Gear reserves the right to refuse to sell body armor to any person.**
Due to the nature of our product, all sales are final. No returns are accepted after the order has been placed. Please contact us prior to placing your order to address any concerns or questions.
The AR500 Armor Adaptive Plate Insert allows for an in conjunction armor system to reduce armor size, or to add soft or hard trauma plates to cover your vital organs, including your very important heart. The Adaptive Plate Insert is compatible with both front and rear pockets, and accommodates 6-in x 6-in, 6-in x 8-in, and 8-in x 10-in armor sizes. Simply attach the insert to the attachment panel on the inner pocket of your Veritas or Testudo (Gen 2) plate carrier for your custom configured armor setup.
Features and Specs
- User created in conjunction armor systems
- Maximize benefits of threat level, weight, and flexibility
- Compatible with 6-in x 6-in, 6-in x 8-in, and 8-in x 10-in Body Armor
- Scale larger plate carriers with smaller plate sizes
- Compatible with AR500 Armor Veritas and Testudo Plate Carriers
- Front and Rear Plate Pocket Compatible
- Easy Attachment and Removal
- Fully Adjustable
- Built in Retention Straps