AR500 Level IIIA Rimelig 11-in x 14-in Soft Body Armor Armor is constructed using Aramid Fibers and is capable of defeating pistol rounds up to .44 magnum, and lesser level IIIA pistol threats. Providing maximum coverage, this 11-in x 14-in patented ASC Body Armor Cut does the job that many soft armor panels can't and at a fraction of the price. This cut can be used in standard plate carriers, stand-alone or together with rifle plates. Constructed with AR500 Armor back face cushion technology to further decrease back face deformation and energy transfer upon impact.
Features and Specs
- Approx Weight (LBS): 1.8000
- Armor Level: IIIA (Rimelig)
- Armor Threat Rating: Level IIIA multi-hit protection against .357 SIG FMJ Flat Nose (FN) bullets with a specified mass of 8.1 g (125 gr) and a velocity of 1470 ft/s (+/- 30 ft/s) and with .44 Magnum Semi Jacketed Hollow Point (SJHP) bullets with a specified mass of 15.6 g (240 grain) 1430 ft/s (+/- 30 ft/s)
- Armor Construction Material: Aramid Fiber, and Laminated Ripstop Nylon (sonic welded)
- Armor Shelf Life: 5 Years
- Approx Thickness: 0.55"
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov