Why should a skinned knee or splinter stop you and your family from having fun in the outdoors? The Outdoor+ Travel First Aid Kit combines bandages, dressings, wound cleaning supplies and other first aid essentials in a lightweight and durable carry bag so it's easy to be prepared. With the Easy Care First Aid System, all the supplies are packed into injury-specific pouches with included quick-reference instructions so that anyone can quickly and confidently provide first aid.
EZ Care First Aid System
- Supplies organized by type of injury
Fast & Effective First Aid
- Easy Instructions right on the pouch.
- Size: 7" x 5" x 1.25"
- Weight: 6.3 oz.
- Group Size: 1 - 3 People
- Trip Duration: 1 - 2 Days
Supply List Cuts & Scrapes
- 4 - Sterile Gauze Pad 2" x 2"
- 10 - Bandage, Adhesive, Plastic, 3/4" x 3"
- 10 - Bandage, Adhesive, Plastic, 3/8" x 1 1/2"
- 10 - Bandage, Adhesive, Plastic, 1" x 3"
- 7 - Bandage, Adhesive, Plastic, Spot, 7/8" x 7/8"
- 2 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Elbow/Knee, 7/8" x 7/8"
- 5 - Antiseptic Towelette
- 3 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment 0.5g
- 2 - Butterfly Wound Closure
Blister, Splinters & Stings
- 4 - Insect Sting Relief Pad
- 1 - Moleskin
- 1 - Tweezers
Headaches & Pain
- 2 - Ibuprofen 200mg
- 2 - Non-Asprin 325mg
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
Adventure Medical Kits Easy Care Series, Outdoor + Travel
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov