The Adventure Medical Kits Ultralight / Watertight Series .3 features DryFlex bags for excellent ultralight, waterproof storage. From cleaning wounds and dressing blisters to treating muscle aches, pains, and symptoms of allergic reactions, the Ultralight / Watertight .3 packs a lot of first aid in a little space. Whether you are whitewater kayaking, mountain biking or hiking, this is your personal kit for single day outings. The re-sealable DryFlex watertight bag enables you to carry it in the outside pocket of your PFD where you can get to it quickly, and it remains watertight use after use.
Care for Cuts and Scrapes
- Antiseptic wipes, ointment, and bandages take the sting out of everyday injuries.
First Aid for Anywhere
- Extremely compact, lightweight design fits just about anywhere - even in a PFD pocket.
Manage Pain and Illnesses
- Medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Size: 6" x 5.25" x 1.25"
- Weight: 2.32 oz.
- Group Size: 1 Person
- Trip Duration: 1 - 2 Days
- Ski / Snowboard
- Hiking / Backpacking
- Alpine / Rock Climbing
- Mountain / Road Biking
- Hunting / Fishing
Supply List Bandage Materials
- 4 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 2 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 2 - Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 3 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 2 - Safety Pins
Blister / Burn
- 1 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 2 - After Bite Wipe
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 2 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 3 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 - Alcohol Swab
- 1 - Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
- 2 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov