The Trauma Pak Pro comes with two produces that are designed to control bleeding at the scene so a more advanced care can be sought later. The QuikClot Sponge is non-chemical and is made from zeolite beads contained in a sterile, non-adherent mesh bag. The Swat-T Tourniquet (Stretch, Wrap and Tuck Tourniquet) is engineered for use in the field and allows a rapid means to control extremity bleeding, quickly and easily. Individual, with little or no prior medical training can quickly apply it in seconds.
Stop Bleeding Fast!
- QuikClot Sport Sponge stops bleeding five times fast. The gauze is impregnated with kaolin, a mineral that accelerates your body's natural clotting process.
Critical First Aid Information
- Instruction sheet with information on managing life-threatening and traumatic injuries.
Made for Tactical First Response
- Designed for fast deployment in critical situations; fits in BDU pocket.
- Nitrile examition gloves plus biohazard disposal bag.
A Tourniquet Anyone Can Safely Use!
- The Swat-T is easy for anyone to use without advanced training. Instructions are printed directly on the Swat-T.
- Size: 5.5" x 4" x 1.5"
- Weight: 8 oz
- Group Size: 1 Person
- Trip Duration: 1 - 2 Days
- Alpine / Rock Climbing
- Expeditions / Adventure Travel
- 1 - QuikClot Sport 25g
- 1 - SWAT-T Tourniquet
- 1 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe & Disposal Bag
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
- 1 - Trauma Response Instructions