The Adventure First Aid 2.0 is fully stocked for the most common injuries and illnesses encountered on the trail: sprains, fractures, cuts, scrapes, headaches, and allergic reactions. With enough supplies to treat a group of four on a day-long outing, the 2.0 is ideal for families, scouts, and anyone else who enjoys outdoor adventure. Adventure Medical Kits' exclusive Easy Care First Aid System organizes items by injury with injury-specific instruction cards to help anyone quickly and confidently give first aid.
Care for the Whole Group
- Deep stock of high-use items means there are enough supplies for large groups.
Manage Fractures and Sprains
- Wide elastic bandage plus instant cold pack.
Manage Pain and Illnesses
- A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
Weather the Elements
- Coated nylon outer bag with waterproof plastic inner bags.
- Size: 6" x 8.5" x 1.5"
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Group Size: 1-4 People
- Trip Duration: 1 Day
- Hiking / Backpacking
- Urban / Family / Camping
- 16 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 1 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 2" x 4.5"
- 4 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 12 - Bandage, Adhesive, Plastic, 3/8" x 1 1/2"
- 4 - Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 4 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
- 4 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 4 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 3" x 3", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterlie, 2" x 3"
- 1 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
Blister / Burn
- 1 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
Fracture / Sprain
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic with Clips, 2"
- 1 - Cold Pack
- 2 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Scissors, Bandage with Blunt Tip
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 2 - Thermometer, Disposable
- 1 - Caring for Children in the Outdoors Manual
- 3 - Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 3 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 3 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 1 - Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 1 - After Bite Insect Relief
- 12 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 - Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
- 1 - Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
- 4 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov