The Adventure Medical Kits Alcohol-Free Hand Sanitizer is proven to be on of the safest ways to clean your hands. This hand sanitizer kills 99.99% of common germs and bacteria, while also protecting against viruses and fungi. The formula is fragrance-free, non-toxic and non-flammable, which makes this safe for family use. That includes children, pregnant women, and pople with skin sensitivity. This foam hand sanitizer offers extended protection against germs, working holistically to provide a total barrier. Unlike alcohol-based sanitizers, this alcohol-free sanitizer works with your skin's natural oils to moisten, soften, and hydrate your skin, even as it protects. The gentle foam is easy to apply and provides twice the use compared to gel sanitizers.
Features and Benefits
- Kills 99.99% of Common Germs Protect yourself with the #1 alcohol-free sanitizer. This antimicrobial and antibacterial hand sanitizer is proven to kill and protect against common germs, bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
Alcohol-Free Hand Sanitizer
- Enjoy the benefits of an alcohol sanitizer without the negative side effects. This non-alcoholic hand sanitizer is an effective alternative that won't dry your skin out, even with frequent use.
- Arm yourself with extended protection against germs. Created by doctors, this hand sanitizer's unique formula works holistically to achieve a long-lasting, total barrier.
Safe for the Whole Family
- Choose the safest, most effective way to clean hands when there's no sink available. The non-toxic formula is safe for the whole family, including children and pregnant women.
Moisturizing Sensitive Formula
- Take care of your hands and remove germs! This fragrance free hand sanitizer features a gentle, foaming formula that softens, hydrates, and moisturizes by working with your skin's natural oils.
Foaming Travel Pump
- Get more for your money with this foam hand sanitizer, which produces two times the use compared to gel sanitizers. The travel size bottle fits anywhere for on-the-go protection.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov