Adventure Medical Kits Adventure Dog Vet-In-A-Box Medical Kit 0135-0117
Item Code: 0135-0117
Reviews / Q&A
The Adventure Medical Kits Adventure Dog Vet-In-A-Box Medical Kit is a complete dog first aid kit that treats the 10 most common dog injuries (broken nails, accidental ingestions, sprains, serious cuts, porcupine quills, and more) when on the trail, in the field and at home. This canine emergency kit has a waterproof inner bag to keep the contents safe and is compact enough to fit in a hiking pack. The included Canine Field Medicine book by veterinarian Sid Gustafson, DVM, teaches you how to effectively use the dog kit to provide the best care.
Splinter Picker/Tick Remover
- Safely removes splinters and ticks.
- The triangular bandage can be used to muzzle your dog in order to safely administer first id to your dog.
Cohesive Elastic Bandage
- The Self- Adhering bandage doesn’t stick to fur and easily wraps injuries.
Book, Canine Field Medicine
- Filled with prevention plans, first aid tips, emergency procedures, and more, the Canine Field Medicine Book contains advice from an expert veterinarian and animal behaviorist, giving you the information you need to keep your canine companion safe on adventures near and far from home.
- Size: 3.0” x 7.25” x 5.13”
- Weight: 1.06 lbs.
- 2 – Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 1 – Hydrogen Peroxide 3%, 1 oz.
- 1 – Easy Care Eye Wash, 1 oz.
- 1 – Book, Canine Field Medicine
- 1 – Triangular Bandage
- 2 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 3" x 3"
- 1 – Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing, 2" x 3"
- 1 – Splinter/Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 – Wound Irrigation Tool, 10 cc
- 1 – Bandage, Elastic, Cohesive Self Adhering, 2"
- 1 – Elastic Bandage, 2"
- 1 – Triangular Bandage, 42" x 42" x59"
- 1 – Roller Gauze, 2" x 4.1 Yards
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.