The Adventure Medical Kits Adventure Dog Series, Heeler is the perfect compact kit to take with you on any trail or any adventure. It comes with the basics you need to keep you Dog healthy while he strolls the trail along with you.
Splinter Picker/Tick Remover
- Safely remove splinters and ticks from your dog's paws and body.
- Safely administer first aid to your dog by first muzzling them with this triangular bandage.
Cohesive Elastic Bandage
- Easily wrap injuries with this self-adhering bandage which doesn't stick to fur.
- Size: 6.75 x 1.5 x 6.5
- Weight: .169
- Trip Duration: Day Trips
- Hiking / Backpacking
- Urban / Family / Camping
- Hunting / Fishing
- 2 - Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing, 2" x 3"
- 1 - Conforming Gauze Bandage, 2"
- 2 - p.a.w.s Antibacterial Hand Wipe
- 1 - Elastic Bandage Self Adhering, 1"
- 1 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 2 - Antiseptic Wipe
Sprain / Strain
- 1 - Triangular Bandage (See Instructions For use As Muzzle)
Medical Instruction / Instruments
- 1 - Pet First Aid Manual
- 1 - Splinter Picker / Tick Remover Forceps
Medication (When Giving To Animals, Only Give Doses Prescribed by Veterinarian)
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.), Pkg./1
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov