The Adventure Medical Kits Adventure Dog Series, Me & My Dog helps keep your furry friend safe and healthy on your adventures together with this comprehensive first aid solutions kit.
Human & Canine First Aid Essentials
- Have peace of mind knowing you have the right safety essentials for you AND your dog.
SOL Emergency Blanket
- Treat shock & hypothermia.
Emergency Cold Pack
- Reduce swelling of sprains and strains with the emergency cold pack.
10 CC Irrigation Syringe
- Effectively clean wounds and prevent infection.
Splinter Picker/Tick Remover
- Safely remove splinters and ticks from your dog's paws and body.
- Safely administer first aid to your dog by first muzzling them with this triangular bandage.
Cohesive Elastic Bandage
- Easily wrap injuries with this self-adhering bandage which doesn't stick to fur.
- Size: 7.5" x 3.5" x 5.3"
- Weight: 1.47 lbs
- Trip Duration: 1 - 4 Days
- Hiking / Backpacking
- Urban / Family / Camping
- Hunting / Fishing
Supply List Wound Care / Cuts
- 5 - Easy Access Bandages, 1" x 3" Fabric
- 2 - Easy Access Bandages, Knuckle Fabric
- 3 - Butterfly Closure Fabric Adhesive Bandage
- 2 - Sterile Gauze Dressing, 3" x 3", Pkg./2
- 2 - Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing, 2" x 3"
- 1 - Conforming Gauze Bandage, 2"
- 1 - Tape, 1" x 10 Yards
- 1 - Elastic Bandage Self Adhering, 2"
- 1 - Irrigation Syringe, 10cc. with 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 - Saline Wound & Eye Wash
- 1 - Nitrile Glove, (Pair)
- 3 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 6 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 1 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (14 pieces)
- 2 - Alcohol Swab
Sprain / Strain
- 1 - Triangular Bandage (See Instructions For use As Muzzle
- 1 - Instant Cold Compress
- 3 - Safety Pin
Medical Instruction / Instruments
- 1 - Wilderness & Travel Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide - by Eric A. Weiss, M.D.
- 1 - Pet First Aid Manual
- 1 - EMT Shears 4"
- 1 - Splinter Picker / Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 - Leash, 5" Nylon
- 1 - Hydrogen Perozide 3%, 1 oz. (To Induce Vomiting)
- 1 - Survive Outdoors Longer Emergency Blanket
Medication (When Giving To Animals, Only Give Doses Prescribed by Veterinarian)
- 2 - Aspirin (325 mg.), Pkg./2
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.), Pkg./1
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov