This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The 5.11 Tactical Men's Defender-Flex Straight Jean features five-pocket style with an additional two pockets make an ideal choice when leaving critical gear behind is not an option. A non-logo, shank-button closure up front, along with non-logo rivets at the hand pockets keep things discrete. Reinforced belt loops and hand pockets reinforced with Nylon 6 increase longevity. Constructed from 76-percent cotton and 24-percent polyester with T400 mechanical stretch denim, the Defender-Flex Jean Straight will never bind on you. It's the perfect jean for a weekend in the backcountry or a night out on the town.
Features and Specs
- Straight Fit
- 5 pocket styling with fly front non logo shank button closure
- Contoured waistband
- Reinforced belt loops
- Back yoke utility drop pockets
- Hand pocket openings are reinforced with non logo rivets
- Nylon 6 reinforcement inside front hand pockets
- 7 pockets
- Body: 76% cotton/ 24% polyester with T400 mechanical stretch denim, 10.0-oz.
- Pocketing: 80% polyester/ 20% cotton poplin, 3.0-oz, atmos print