This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The 5.11 Tactical Flex Med Pouch carries EMT essentials like bandages, shears, tourniquet, and wound dressing. This pouch is designed for total adaptability with the Flex-HT Mounting System featuring half stacked webbing on the back for mounting versatility and flexible waterproof TPU-coated straps for easy weaving to all platforms. This pouch is designed to give you a few less things to worry about. Pouch can also be attached to our plate carriers with a hidden hook and loop attachment. Imported.
Features and Specs
- Versatile med pouch w/ Flex-HT Mounting System
- Pull tab for quick opening and dual zipper webbing for quick closure
- 500D nylon right panel w/ external shear storage
- Stretch woven left panel for compactness with elastic band for optional external tourniquet storage
- 1 Flex Hook Adapter included
- Pull out hook/loop flap for plate carrier attachment
- 7.0" H x 2.5" L x 2.5" D
- Total Capacity - 44 cubic inch / 0.7-liter