This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The 5.11 Tactical Men's Bastion Pant features hard wearing 2L (DWR) outer hard shell fabric with a PrimaLoft Silver layer for warmth. The Bastion features a waterproof/breathable (5K/10K) and blood borne resistant membrane as well as waterproof side seam zippers with storm flaps.The Bastion Pant has a shaped waistband with high back for coverage and wide hook and loop plus snap belt loops large enough to accommodate duty belts. Zippered front fly with snap closure and reverse welt zippered hand pockets. The pant has adjustable hems with hook and loop closures, a snow gaiter with gripper elastic and a shoelace loop to keep the elements out. The pants are packable and come with a compression sock for storage that has a printed ID on the outside.
Features and Specs
- 5K/10K waterproof/ breathable, blood borne pathogen resistant
- Light insulation in pant
- Front fly zipper with dual snap closure
- Elastic encased at side waistband with belt loops
- Running gusset
- Two-way waterproof zipper at side seams
- Hand pockets with zipper closure
- Reinforced knee and back leg kick panels with nylon oxford fabric overlay
- Articulated knees for ergonomic fit
- Gaiter set inside leg opening to keep snow out
- Adjustable leg opening with Velcro and snaps
- Shoelace hook at leg opening
- Compression stuff sack with ID print provided to pack jacket in when not using