Vortex Vulture HD 15x56 Binocular
Item Code: VR-1556
Out of Stock
Reviews / Q&A
Let there be light. With 56mm objective lenses, Vulture HD series binoculars deliver absolutely incredible light transmission and superior low light performance a critical attribute at dawn and dusk when game can be most active. And the phase-corrected roof prisms, fully multi-coated optics and our proprietary XR coatings deliver a super-bright image that's sharp from edge-to-edge. Our proprietary ArmorTek coating on all exterior lenses resists scratches and smudges.
- HD Lens Elements: HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers impressive resolution and color fidelity, resulting in High Definition images.
- XR Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Dielectric Prism Coatings: Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images
- Phase Correction: Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast.
- Roof Prism: Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Rubber Armor: Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- 56 mm Lenses: Maximize low light performance.
- Adjustable Eyecups: Twist up and down to precise, intermediate settings to maximize custom fit for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center Focus Wheel: Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Diopter: Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on center focus knob.
- Tripod Adaptable: Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
- Magnification: 15 x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 56 mm
- Eye Relief: 15 mm
- Exit Pupil: 3.7 mm
- Linear Field of View: 226 feet/1000 yards
- Angular Field of View: 4.3 degrees
- Close Focus: 15 feet
- Interpupillary Distance: 59-74 mm
- Height: 7.6 inches
- Width: 5.8 inches
- Weight: 43.6 ounces
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.