Vortex Viper 85mm Spotting Scope Angled-HD
Item Code: V502
Out of Stock
Reviews / Q&A
The Vortex Viper 85mm Spotting Scope Angled-HD picks up even the finest details at a distance. The rugged design will work in the rain, snow, or just about any environment you'll put it through.
- HD Lens Elements Premium extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in high-definition images. XR Fully Multi-Coated Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces. Dielectric Coating Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- Porro Prism Valued for a rich depth of field, wide field of view, and three-dimensional image. Angled Body Design Valued for allowing an overall lower mounting height which maximizes stability in wind, offers greater comfort when glassing for extended periods, and permits the use of a smaller, lighter tripod. Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments. Fogproof Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures. ArmorTek Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Adjustable Eyecups Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses. Helical Focus Allows for fast and fine adjustments. Built-in Sunshade Reduces glare and shields the objective lens from raindrops and snow.
Included in the Box:
- Eyepiece cap
- Objective lens cover
- Custom fitted case
- Magnification: 20-60x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 85 mm
- Linear Field of View: 101-50 ft/1000 yds
- Angular Field of View: 1.9-1 degrees
- Close Focus: 36 feet
- Eye Relief: 17.8-19.6 mm
- Length: 17.5 inches
- Weight: 76.6 oz
- Product Manual (PDF) Download
- Parts Diagram (PDF) Download
*Custom Fitted Neoprene Case Included.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.