Vortex Razor HD 4000 Laser Rangefinder
Item Code: LRF-250
Out of Stock
Email me when in stock
Reviews / Q&A
The Vortex Razor HD 4000 Laser Rangefinder is built for the extreme hunter, archer, and shooter. Angle compensated, this rangefinder features four targeting modes; Normal, First, Last, and extended for any ranging environment. The primary Horizontal Component Distance mode provides the angle compensated range information needed by the majority of shooters in a simple easy to read display. This range finder also features a Line Of Sight mode and scan feature.
- HD Optical System Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- XR Plus Fully Multi-Coated Ultimate anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide maximum light transmission for peak clarity and the pinnacle of low-light performance.
- ArmorTek Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Rugged Design Built to handle tough situations. Compact and lightweight.
- Rubber Armor Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Diopter Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
- Magnesium Chassis Decreases weight and increases strength.
- ELR Ideal for ranging targets at extreme distances. A slightly longer response time allows greatly extended range distances. Best used on a tripod.
- HCD Horizontal Component Distance (HCD) mode for angle compensated ranging.
- LOS Line of Sight (LOS) mode displays actual line of sight range.
- Scan This feature displays continual distance readings when panning across a landscape or tracking a moving animal.
- Easy-to-use Menu Intuitive, easy-to-use menus feature a simple, clean illuminated display.
- AWC All Weather Capable ranging allows the unit to return a distance even in a variety of adverse weather conditions.
- Ranging Format Range in yards or meters.
HCD Corrected Shoot-To Range:
- The Razor HD 4000 uses HCD (Horizontal Component Distance) angle-compensated ranging technology to give bow and rifle shooters the critical distance data needed to make accurate shots.
- NORMAL MODE: 1,600 yds (1,463 m)
- NORMAL MODE (SCAN): 2,000 yds (1,829 m)
- ELR MODE: 2,200 yds (2,012 m)
- NORMAL MODE: 1,800 yds (1,646 m)
- NORMAL MODE (SCAN): 2,200 yds (2,012 m)
- ELR MODE: 2,500 yds (2,286 m)
- NORMAL MODE: 2,400 yds (2,194 m)
- NORMAL MODE (SCAN): 2,400 yds (2,194 m)
- ELR MODE: 4,000 yds (3,658 m)
Included in the Box:
- Carrying case
- Lens cloth
- Hex wrench
- CR2 battery
- Range Reflective (yards): 4000
- Range Tree (yards): 2500
- Range Deer (yards): 2200
- Accuracy (< 199.9 yds): .5 yds
- Accuracy (200 - 1000 yds): 1 yds
- Accuracy (> 1000 yds): 2 yds
- Max Angle Reading: + / - 70 degrees
- Magnification: 7x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 25 mm
- Linear Field of View: 341.25 ft @ 1,000 yds
- Angular Field of View: 6.5 degrees
- Eye Relief: 16-19 mm
- Length: 4.49 inches
- Width: 1.34 inches
- Weight: 9.9 oz
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.