Tactical Research Men's 8" Coyote Khyber Waterproof Insulated Mountain Hybrid Boot TR550WPINS
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Tactical Research Khyber Waterproof Insulated Mountain Hybrid Boot will outperform in any environment, from hard concrete roads to rocky mountain terrain. This mountain hybrid boot was specifically designed for all-terrain, all-weather use. These boots have a lace-to-toe lacing system, a customized fit, 400 grams of Thinsulate insulation, and a waterproof and bloodborne pathogen proof membrane.
Features & Specs:
- Height: 8" (Standard Military Height)
- Upper: 100% cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- Midsole: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- Outsole: 100% rubber EXCLUSIVE VIBRAM "IBEX" outsole for rugged terrain
- Insole: TR-1 load bearing orthotic insole
- Waterproof & bloodborne pathogen proof membrane
- 400g THINSULATE Insulation
- Low profile sole reduces weight & improves mobility
- Sharp angled lugs and defined heel maximize traction
- Deeply serrated toe bumper aids in vertical climbing & crawling
- Rappelling bars on outsole to extend wear
- Combat lunar lining
- AR 670-1 Compliant
- AFI 36-2903 Compliant
*Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.