The SureFire XLV2 Weaponlight is powered by a single 123A battery and features a unique carriage system facilitates simultaneous alignment of the visible and infrared lasers via an x-axis and y-axis adjustment platform. The XVL2’s dual laser/dual emitter LED module system efficiently generates both green and IR laser aiming, and white light and infrared illumination, to maximize the efficiency and efficacy of the warfighter. The MaxVision Beam head assembly is also designed to allow battery changes without removal/re-zeroing of the laser module.
- Virtually indestructible white-light and infrared LEDs regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Integral ambidextrous momentary- and constant-on switching
- Attaches securely to both Universal and Picatinny accessory rails
- Weatherproof, waterproof O-ring and gasket sealed; the XVL2 meets IPX8 standards (66 feet, 2 hours)
- Accepts optional pressure-activated remote switches for precision control without altering grip on weapon
- Includes a nylon pouch to store the XVL2, mount key, safety screw key, cleaning cloth and lens cleaner
- Peak Beam Intensity: 820 candela
- Batteries: One 123A Lithium
- Ambidextrous Push / Toggle Switching
- Length: 3.0"
- Distance: 54 meters
- Aluminum Construction
- Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Finish
- Weight w/ Batteries: 5.0 oz.
- Bezel Diameter: 1.06"
- High Output / Runtime: 400 lumens / 1.5 hours
- IR Output: 300mW / 850 nm
- Green Laser Output (Tactical Mode): <47 millWatts (+/- 10%)
- Green Laser Output (Training Mode): <5 millWatts (520 nm)
- IR Laser Output (Tactical Mode): <3 milliWatts (+/- 10%)
- IR Laser Output (Training Mode): <.7mW (850 nm)
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov