The XC2-A-ICR Compact IR Pistol Light with IR Laser is SureFire's smallest, most lightweight dedicated infrared (IR) handgun light. It features a recoil-proof LED that's focused by a multi-faceted reflector to create our broad 850nm MaxVision Beam perfect for enhancing the capability and the image quality of modern night vision to see clearly and farther into the dark. The XC2-A-IRC's 845nm infrared laser stands out when viewed with night vision devices and, once zeroed, rarely needs re-zeroing thanks to adjustment screws that won't back out from the effects of recoil. The XC2-A-IRC won't weigh down your handgun, making it a crucial addition to concealed carry pistols among other applications. Its compact body is constructed of lightweight but strong aerospace aluminum with a Mil-Spec hard anodized finish, so the XC2-A-IRC is rugged enough for everyday carry. Ambidextrous switching provides both momentary-and constant-on activation for precision control.
- Gasket sealed; IPX7 weatherproof
- Lightweight and ultra-compact; great for concealed carry
- Securely attaches to most Universal-rail-equipped handguns
- Integrated ambidextrous momentary- and constant-on switching
- Two Modes: Infrared illuminator + Laser or Infrared laser only
- Works with Lithium, NiMH rechargeable or alkaline AAA batteries*
- Front loading AAA battery compartment accommodates one lithium battery for extended runtime
- Improved constant-on activation by tapping either one of the momentary switches. To turn off, simply tap either one of the momentary switches again
- *Runtime and output will be reduced when using a rechargeable or alkaline battery
- Bezel Diameter: 0.375"
- Length: 2.5"
- Weight w/Batteries: 1.8 ounces
- Batteries: 1 AAA (incl)
- Construction: Aluminum
- Output Infrared: 50mW (850nM)
- Runtime Infrared: 4 hours
- Output Laser (mw): 0.7 mW (845nm) Class I
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov