Surefire M340V-PRO Mini Infrared Scoutlight Pro Compact Weaponlight
The Surefire Mini Infrared Scoutlight Pro Weaponlight, powered by one 123A Lithium battery, provides 250 lumens of brilliant white light or 100 mW of invisible infrared illumination for use with night vision devices with no need for IR filters or spare lamps. This weaponlight is constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for superior toughness and corrosion resistance. The SureFire Low-Profile Mount (LPM) delivers unprecedented unprecedented versatility by allowing the user to optimize the light’s position relative to the rail and allows for easy and secure attachment to any MIL-STD-1913 or M-LOK rail. Switch between white light, disable, and infrared modes by simply twisting the front knurled portion of the bezel. The Mini Infrared Scout Light Pro's TIR lens, in either mode, produces a tight beam suited for close- to medium-range applications.
- The quintessential single-cell Scout Light Pro
- 250 lumens of white light plus 100 mW of IR output
- New SureFire Low-Profile Mount (LPM) greatly enhances versatility, allowing the user to mount the Mini Scout Light Pro in the optimal position on any MIL-STD-1913 or M-LOK rail.
- Virtually indestructible infrared/white LEDs are regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- On-the-fly switching between IR mode and white-light - no IR filter required
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for medium- to longer-range operations
- Mil-Spec Hard Anodized aerospace aluminum body, tempered window & O-ring seals make light rugged, durable, and combat ready
- Reliable activation via Z68 momentary/constant-on pushbutton switching with protective shroud
- Bezel Diameter: 1.06"
- Length: 4.1"
- Weight w/Batteries: 3.4 ounces
- Batteries: 123A
- Output (White Light): 250 Lumens
- Runtime (White Light): 1.5 Hours*
- Output (Infrared): 100 mW/ 860 nm
- Runtime (Infrared): 6 Hours*
- Click Tailcap Switching
- Aluminum Construction
- Distance: 190 meters
- Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Finish