Strike Industries Strike .223 T-Bone Charging Handle
The T-Bone Charging Handle features a gas redirect system that allows you to configure the gas to exit only left, only right or evenly to both sides. The shaft of the charging handle is machined from 7000 series aluminum with a latch less handle that is made from SI PolyFlex Polymer. This charging handles latch less feature gives minimal wear and tear on your AR upper receiver compared to traditional charging handles on the market.
- Length: 6.77"
- Width: 2.44"
- Height: 0.59"
- Weight: 1.0 oz
- Weight with Package: 1.6 oz
- Latchless modular SI PolyFlex polymer handles
- SI patent pending ambidextrous charging handle
- Minimal wear on upper receiver compared to others on the market
- Handles can be easily swapped with option sizes and styles (coming soon)
- Configure gas to exit only left, only right or evenly on both sides
- Machined from 7000 series aluminum which excels in applications requiring lightweight and high strength
- 2 Set screw [M3x8mm]
- 1 Hex tool [1.5mm]
- 1 Hex tool [3mm]
- 1 T-Bone Charging Handle (fully assembled
COMPATIBILITY: AR-15/M4/M16 upper receivers.
NOT COMPATIBLE: AR-10 upper receivers.
DISCLAIMER: Expect wear and tear of polymer latch from upper receiver based on various brands, makes and tolerances.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm