Surefire 123A Rechargeable Batteries
Item Code: SFLFP123
Reviews / Q&A
The Surefire 123A Rechargeable Batteries is the perfect solution for those who prefer to use rechargeable 123A cells when powering SureFire illumination tools, including WeaponLights and hands-free lights. While they lack the same capacity of SureFire 123A lithium primary battieries, the SFLFP123 batteries are safe to use, cost-effective, and they retain approximately 80% of their original capacity even after hundreds of charging cycles.
- Every SFLFP123 battery set includes two Lithium Iron Phosphate rechargeable cells only (charger is not included)
- Smart, internal circuitry automatically terminates charge cycle when cells are at full capacity
- Safety design features provide protection from overcharge, short-circuit, and reverse polarity
- Charge one or two SFLFP123 from 1.5 hours to 3 hours. Charge termination occurs at 3.65V typical
- Type: LFP123A
- Chemistry: Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)
- Nominal Charge: 450 mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.2 V
- Max. Discharge Current: >2 C
- End Voltage Of Discharge: 2.5 V
- Dimensions: 16.5 D x 33.5 mm
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.