Salomon Men's Earth Brown Speed Assault 2 Boot L41595400
Item Code: L41595400
Reviews / Q&A
The Salomon Men's Earth Brown Speed Assault 2 Boot L41595400 is light, protective and fiercely gripped as its predecessor, the SPEED ASSAULT 2 offers more everyday comfort and more technical features – not to mention unisex sizes. So, you’ll be equipped for speed and agility in any warm weather and/or wet operation - from desert deployment to jungle training camps.
Features and Specs
- Light and quick drying With lightweight, quick-drying materials and a welded construction, this shoe won’t weigh you down or stay wet for long.
- All-terrain grip Packed with strategic chevron lugs, the durable Contagrip outsole ups the traction on any terrain.
- Ankle support The protective mid cut wraps the ankle for extra support and stability when moving fast in loose terrain.
- Mud Contagrip: Built for maximum grip on loose, soft, rugged, and uneven surfaces, Mud Contagrip uses deep, sharp lugs made from a compound that focuses on adhesion.
- Welded upper: Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
- Quicklace: Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Chevron lugs: Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Anti-debris Mesh: Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Lycra: Stretch material provides a secure, comfortable fit.
- Non-reflective materials: Built to be discrete and non-reflective for Tactical use.
- Ripstop fabric: Woven fabrics, often made of nylon, with reinforcement to resist tearing, ripping and abrasion.
- Single layer Mesh: A single layer of Mesh, close to the foot, for maximum feel.
- Textile lining: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Gusseted tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- Lace pocket: Provides easy storage for the Quicklace lacing system.
- Soft collar construction: A soft collar improves comfort and creates a more ergonomic feel.
- Protective mudguard: A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- Molded OrthoLite sockliner: Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of your shoe.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.