This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Rocky Alpha Force Men's 6" Steel Toe Fully Puncture-Resistant Waterproof Work Boot RKK0190 features complete puncture-resistance! The boot's exclusive construction contains a puncture-reducing upper lining. This shield helps protect you against cuts to the entire top of the foot and ankle in environments with sharp contaminants.
This steel toe boot meets the ASTM standard impact and compression, protecting your toes from up to 75 pounds is something were to fall or be dropped on your feet. You also get electrical hazard resistance with this footwear. It meets that ASTM standard, too.
- Electrical Hazard Protection
- Guaranteed Rocky Waterproof construction
- Steel Toe
- Oil- and slip-resistant, non-marking RigiTrac molded EVA/rubber outsole
- Rocky Air-Port cushion footbed
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Full-grain leather and 900 denier nylon
- ASTM F2413 puncture resistant standards
- Protection against cuts & punctures
- 6 Inches in height
- Weight: 3.0 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Puncture-resistant upper protects top of foot and ankle from sharp contaminants such as glass, needles, metal fragments, etc
- Weight: 8M 1.50 lbs
- Heel Height: 2 Inches