This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Rocky Alphaforce Men's 8" Composite Toe Waterproof 600G Insulated Work Boot RKK0184 features the RigiTrac outsole, giving this boot superb traction. Also featured is exceptional slip and oil-resistance. Another feature that gives you agility is the light cement construction. This makes the footwear flexible to move with you. This combination of sole and construction supports quick moves and bends.
This boot comes equipped with a Rocky Air-Port cushion footbed. It's molded from durable polyurethane that never breaks down or loses its shape. It circulates air with every step.
Your feet are guaranteed to remain dry as you trudge through rain and mud because this waterproof work boot has Rocky Waterproof construction. It's guaranteed to work.
You'll also be warm with 600 grams of Thinsulate in this insulated work boot. Frigid temperatures won't stop your progress when you're wearing
- Guaranteed Rocky Waterproof construction
- Non-metallic stabilizer
- Oil- and slip-resistant, non-marking RigiTrac molded EVA/rubber outsole
- 600 grams of 3M Thinsulate Insulation
- Light and flexible cement construction
- Rocky Air-Port cushion footbed
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Full-grain leather and 900 denier nylon
- 8 Inches in height
- Weight: 4.3 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Weight: 8M 1.65 lbs
- Heel Height: 2 Inches