This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Rocky S2V Men's 8" Steel Toe Tactical Military Boot RKC053 is a Coyote Brown military boot that protects your foot in even the most extreme conditions.
This boot is uniform-compliant and approved for wear with all applicable Operational Camouflage Pattern variations.
This is a steel toe boot to protect your foot from objects that could fall on your toes. The safety toe meets ASTM standards.
Made of flash-resistant, water-resistant leather and 1,000-denier CORDURA nylon, this combat boot is PTFE-coated for flame resistance.
Drainage vents with advanced Rocky S2V Sieve technology circulate air in and push water out, allowing your feet to dry quickly.
The durable, triple-stitched military boot stays together through wear and tear, and reduces ankle injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability. The stretch LYCRA tongue hugs your foot for a secure fit.
This boot has a Vibram sole with proprietary high walls and a polyurethane midsole.
- Flash- and water-resistant leather
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram soles with perforated Air-Port cushion footbed and PU Midsoles
- Made in the USA, Berry Compliant
- 1,000 Denier CORDURA
- Aegis Microbe Shield Applied to Rocky Air-Port cushion footbed
- Triple stitched construction
- Drainage vents
- Fiberglass shank
- Leather instep panel
- Advanced S2V Sieve technology circulates air in and water out
- 8 Inches in height
- Reduce injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability;
- Weight: 4.0 pounds per pair for a size 10
- PTFE coated for flame-resistance
- Approved for wear with all applicable OCP variations
- Uniform Compliant (DA Pam 670-1 Date 1 JUL 15)
- ASTM F2413-11 & ASTM F2412-11 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413-11 & ASTM F2412-11 electrical hazard standard
- Berry Compliant Moisture Wicking Lining with Aegis Microbe Shield
- Weight: 10M 2.00 lbs
- Heel Height: 1.5 Inches
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov