Please be advised: Altama/Original SWAT are experiencing shipping delays. Any orders placed are subject to a processing delay of up to 14 days.
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Original S.W.A.T. Classic 9" Boot is the cornerstone of the Original S.W.A.T. lightweight uniform boot line. Armed with unmatched all-day comfort and performance features, the Classic's simple appearance has made it the proven go-to boot for law enforcement and military operations officers time and time again.
- Full grain leather / Cordura 1000 denier nylon upper for improved durability and comfort
- Foam padded collar and tongue for protection and increased breathability
- PU collar for easy cleaning
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Durable brass alloy, rust proof hardware
- Moisture-wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection
- Removable custom fit EVA insole
- Custom-molded phylon EVA midsole for lightweight comfort and cradled support
- Texon stability platform for lateral support and torsional rigidity
- Stitched heel and toe for durability and increased service life
- Steel shank for superior support
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- Classic outsole: slip and oil-resistant, non-marking rubber, exceeds the ASTM F2913-11 test standards
- 45 Oz. (1277g)
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.