Please be advised: Altama/Original SWAT are experiencing shipping delays. Any orders placed are subject to a processing delay of up to 14 days.
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Original S.W.A.T. Classic 9" Side-Zip Safety Plus Boot is time tested, operator approved and delivers the safety and performance features you rely upon to get the job done. Confidently take on the hazards of any environment knowing that this boot is equipped with a non-metallic LENZI board for your protection.
- Full grain leather / Cordura 1000 denier nylon upper for improved durability and comfort
- YKK side-zipper in durable Vislon pattern for easy on and off fit with hook and loop closure
- Foam padded collar and tongue for protection and increased breathability
- PU collar for easy cleaning
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Durable brass alloy, rust proof hardware
- Moisture-wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection
- Ortholite insole featuring open-cell technology provides comfort that will not diminish over time
- Custom-molded phylon EVA midsole for lightweight comfort and cradled support
- LENZI non-metallic L-Protection anti-penetration board keeps your feet safe from puncture dangers with pre-treated ceramic and high tenacity fibers
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- Slip and oil-resistant, non-marking rubber, exceeds the ASTM F2913-11 slip resistance
- 57 Oz. (1620g)
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov