The North American Rescue Spine Board features an open leg triangle shape that integrates with full-length, molded-in runners to offer the rigidity while keeping the hand-holds off the ground for ease in lifting. Its' flat patient surface does not aggravate cervical spinal injuries or compromise CPR efforts. The tapered design and molded-in runners facilitate extrication, logrolling and easy lifting. Fabricated with an impervious rotomolded HDPE shell and a subtle surface texture preventing slippage that is also easy to clean and disinfect. The NAR Spine Board's four interior slots can be used for pediatric strapping options and separate leg strapping.
- 10 rapid-attachment pins for speed clip buckles
- Flat patient surface will not aggravate cervical spinal injuries
- 100% X-ray, CT and MR compatibility
- Tapered design for maximum maneuverability
- Raised hand-holds for easy gripping and balanced lifting
- Subtle surface texture to prevent slippage that is easy to clean and disinfect
- Dimension (LxWxD): 72" x 16" x 1.75"
- Weight: 14lbs
- Payload: 1,100lbs
- Float Capacity: 250lbs