The North American Rescue Warrior Aid and Litter Kit interfaces with any standard or non-standard casualty evacuation asset and is ideal as part of the pre-positioning of medical supplies or cache for disaster response. The WALK has adjustable shoulder straps for occasions when the kit is used to provide treatment and evacuation on target. Bags may also be purchased separately.
The WALK is the new vehicle life-saving kit for the Department of Defense.
North American Rescue is customer-centric. We don't develop solutions to impose on demands. We develop solutions to meet demands.
- Official US Army vehicle life-saving kit
- For treatment of multiple trauma patients and immediate evacuation of one patient
- Includes Talon II 90C quad-fold litter
- Hypothermia Prevention & Management Kit helps stabilize patients during transport
- Interfaces with any standard or non-standard TACEVAC asset
- Accepts both: Talon II 81C (Retired) & Talon II 90C Collapsible Handle
- 1 x Bag (CCRK WALK)
- 5 x pair Black Talon Nitrile Trauma Gloves
- 2 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant
- 1 x Casualty Equipment Bag
- 2 x HyFin Chest Seal
- 2 x ARS Needle Decompression Kit (14 G x 3.25 in.)
- 2 x C-A-T (Combat Application Tourniquet)
- 6 x Trauma Dressing, 6 in.
- 4 x S-Rolled Gauze (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd)
- 1 x ETD Abdominal Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 2 x SAM Splint II
- 1 x Trauma Shears (7.25 in.)
- 1 x Surgical Tape (2 in.)
- 1 x GeckoGrip Multipurpose Tape
- 6 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield
- 1 x Combat Casualty Reference Card
- 2 x Combat Casualty Card (Triage)
- 1 x Aviation Panel (Recognition, Orange)
- 1 x Talon 90C Collapsible Handle Litter
- 1 x Hypothermia Prevention & Management Kit (HPMK)
- 4 x Tie Down Strap (Universal Litter)
- Case Closed: H 22.75 in. x W 16.5 in. x D 11.5 in.
- Weight: 29 lb 15 oz
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov