The North American Rescue USMC HYFIN Chest Seal Combo Pack 85-1045 Provides two vented chest seals in one package for treatment of both entry, exit or multiple penetrating injuries to the chest. The HyFin Vent Chest Seal design provides 3-vented channels that prevent airflow into the chest cavity during inspiration while allowing air to escape through the vent channels during exhalation.
- Featuring NAR's patented HyFin chest seals with enhanced adhesive technology designed for a superior seal in the most adverse conditions, including sweaty or hairy casualties
- Includes one HyFin occlusive and one HyFin vented chest seal packaged in a clear resealable pouch
- Large, easily-visible red elliptical tabs designed to allow for single step peel-and-apply application and the burping of a wound if necessary
- Chest Seal Size (when deployed): 6" x 6" x 0.1"
- Total Weight: 2.9 oz.
- 1 x HyFin Chest Seal (Occlusive)
- 1 x HyFin Vent Chest Seal (with 3-channel pressure relief vents)
- 1 x Resealable c
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov