The North American Rescue USCG IFAK can be tucked into small spaces or carried about with ease until it is required for service.
- 500D Cordura Solution-dyed nylon with near infrared signature reduction
- Ghillie-tex IR signature reduction hardware
- Sand and water resistant, self-repairing zipper with silent 550 cord pulls
- Molle-style attachment system compatible
- Removable belt and leg straps
- Leg strap with quick-Grip
- Sleek design with no front pocket
- Available Colors: Black, Coyote
- Case Closed (HxWxD): 8.25" x 7.1" x 5.5"
- Weight: 10 oz.
- 1 x Bag (USCG -IFAK)
- 2 x pair Black Talon Nitrile Trauma Gloves
- 2 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant
- 2 x Petrolatum Gauze (3" x 18")
- 1 x HyFin Chest Seal
- 1 x C-A-T (Combat Application Tourniquet)
- 1 x ETD 6" Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 1 x S-Rolled Gauze (4.5" x 4.1yard)
- 1 x Z-Fold Vacuum Packed QuikClot Combat Gauze
- 1 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield
- 1 x GeckoGrip Rescue Tape
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov