The North American Rescue Sleeve II is the industry's best immobilization system that supports vertical and horizontal hoisting. Simple and secure, the Rescue Sleeve II gives confidence to operators and comfort to patients. Used extensively in the field and refined for enhanced stability and overall functionality.
- Vertical and horizontal lifting-strap attachments
- Removable head-securing blocks
- Adjustable straps secure head and chin
- Hoist-cable storage space
- Padded head flaps
- Backboard compartment
- Padded carrying handles
- Easy to apply
- Replaceable parts available: Head Block, Head and Chin Straps and Carrying Case
- Available Colors: Black, Orange
- Folded Dimension (LxWxD): 25.5" x 13" x 8"
- Open Dimension (LxWxD): 73" x 18" x 2"
- Payload: 1000lbs
- Weight: 16lbs