The North American Rescue Raven Model 90C Bifold Litter 60-0001 is a cost-effective aid for rescuers in the face of natural disasters and domestic terrorism. This litter includes a bi-fold design, durable construction, and antimicrobial coating for reliable long-term storage. The stretcher allows immediate evacuation on DOD aircraft and integration into DOD medical treatment facilities. Importantly, it also works as a treatment table at remote locations in all environments. The Raven 90C has been tested for chemical warfare agents. Raven 90C also has a family of support items such as IV poles, stretcher stands, and backrest.
- Certified Safe-to-Fly U.S. Air Force
- Bifold design for reliable long-term storage
- Ergonomically designed handles
- 2 IV Attachment Points
- 2 Patient Securing Straps
- Slip-resistant, chemical-resistant, rip-stop fabric tested and approved by Federal and private labs using live warfare agents
- Folded Size (HxWxD): 45.5" x 7.5" x 8"
- Open Size (LxWxD): 90" x 22.5" x 6"
- Ground Clearance: 15"
- Payload Weight: 1200lbs
- Weight: 8 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov