North American Rescue Quickclot Combat Gauze LE
Item Code: NAR-30-0109
Out of Stock
Reviews / Q&A
The North American Rescue Quickclot Combat Gauze LE is a soft, white, sterile, non woven 3 in. by 4 yd Z-folded gauze built with kaolin. This inert mineral does not generate heat. The Quickclot is individually wrapped in an easy rip, military grade foil pouch. Indicated for temporary external control of traumatic bleeding, QuikClot Combat Gauze LE is flexible and pliable and contours to all wounds. Effective, simple and safe to use when trying to control life-threatening hemorrhage from wounds that are not amenable to tourniquet application.
- Controls Bleeding: Promotes clotting within minutes, allowing responders to control bleeding in an efficient and timely manner.
- Easy To Use: QuikClot Combat Gauze uses the same placement technique as standard gauze
- Expedited Product Access: Eight tear points for quicker application
- Heat Free: QuikClot products produce NO Heat
- Expiration: 5 year shelf life
- Packaged - H 5 in. x W 5.5 in. x D 0.625 in.
- Gauze â" W 3 in.x L 4 yd (12 ft)
- Weight: 0.8 oz
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.